Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Download Michael Stipe's (REM) New Single, "Your Capricious Soul" for Free
Download Michael Stipe's (REM) New Single, "Your Capricious Soul" for Free

This past Saturday saw the official release of Michael's new single and first solo work, "Your Capricious Soul." Available exclusively through his official website, proceeds from the single will go to the climate activist group Extinction Rebellion; the release coincided with October 7th’s “International Rebellion” climate justice protests.<br /><br /><br />
In explaining why he’s chosen to present this latest musical work in this way, Michael says, “I took a long break from music, and I wanted to jump back in. I love “Your Capricious Soul” - it’s my first solo work. I want to add my voice to this exciting shift in consciousness. Extinction Rebellion gave me the incentive to push the release and not wait. Our relationship to the environment has been a lifelong concern, and I now feel hopeful—optimistic, even. I believe we can bring the kind of change needed to improve our beautiful planet earth, our standing and our place on it.”<br /><br /><br />
The “Your Capricious Soul” download includes a master-quality audio version of the song, a striking video by acclaimed artist and filmmaker Sam Taylor-Johnson, Michael’s lyric document, a print-ready poster, stencil, and an animated flip-book portrait.<br /><br /><br />
The download is priced at 77 cents but those who prefer to give more can enter an amount of their own choosing. <strong>A free download option will also be provided.</strong>

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/downloa...ee-3307939