Fast WordPress Hosting in London
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I would never consider begging people for money
Ever since I got back to RS a couple of RS gold months ago and eventually became a member, I have noticed a massive amount of players (mostly around the GEx) begging for cash. Now, I've personally never had more than 500K to my name. I have never had more than that and I have never really set out to try and make money. However, when I've needed to purchase something expensive I've worked hard to produce the cash I needed.

I would never consider begging people for money but that I see countless numbers of players asking for amounts as large as 100K, 500K and even 1M. I was wondering if people actually give money to these players? Does it pay off to all these beggars? If it does then it feels a bit demoralising to a player like me , when I need cash, puts time and effort into making it.

You need to see lumby. A lot of old player makes level 3 balances simply to beg. Just to inform you... once I began my new account... I was given around 250K in things and money... Well, this was 2-3 weeks ago. Now next weekend I should have about 10M. Why? Since I merched with the money. The cash does prove to be useful. Only 1 thing. I never shopped for it but was awarded by some random person. Should you find someone who's new and you know 100 percent that he/she is brand new you can decide to helm them out.What should I wear? Melee and Range. Just how much xp/h This depends on what you are doing and how successful you're at doing that. Can you elaborate on what you want to achieve? Maximum xp each hour or maximum gain for hour Maximum xp. I want to receive 70 range and 70 defence.

Where should I train? Where are the monsters located? Flesh crawlers are great, in the stronghold of safety. Anything that is for mems? Just how long will the pursuit take to your archer helm? The pursuit shouldn't take too long, its low difficulty. You will need to get the prerequisites however, and that may take some time if you aren't willing to dump money into leveling. Thanks.

Can I get a skill to 99? If so, which one? You can get any ability to 99. Proceed with the ability that you most enjoy training. Thieving can be carried out in 72 hours if you are ready. Really? Please inform me what to do? Please give me a guide. Anything else? Don't burn yourself out. I will try. I am currently using mith. They are expensive. Also, what equipment should I wear? When can I expect profit from slayer? What slayer master should I visit? What method of travel should I use to get there? What teleport pills should I keep in my bank? What food should I choose? Is there something I can use to find how much monsters I killed? How long will it take me for 99? Why should I never use range? I am doing Slayer since I seem to enjoy it. Stats in Siggy. Thanks. I am currently using mith. They are buy OSRS gold expensive. (Not sure) Furthermore, what equipment should I use? (not certain ) When can I expect profit from slayer? (I think every task will have gain or another, higher level the greater ) What slayer master should I go to? What method of travel if I use to buy there? (use the maximum level master you can) What teleport tablets should I maintain my bank? (I keep all in my bank just in case, Camelot is fantastic for slayer cave)