Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing the hotukdeals Retailer Awards 2019! Win 3 x £100 vouchers for voting...
Introducing the hotukdeals Retailer Awards 2019! Win 3 x £100 vouchers for voting...

Introducing the hotukdeals Retailer Awards 2019! Head over to the designated page to cast your vote. Read on for an explanation... Smile

Vote here >> https://award.hotukdeals.com << vote there

How were the merchants selected?
The original idea was to pull merchant nominations from the community but after considering how it would work we decided there was probably no better (or fairer) way than to take a look at some data. We looked at activity from 2018 into 2019 and pulled down the most popular merchants that make up your shortlist. By popular we mean discussion on threads (having a minimum threshold of threads shared per merchant), average thread heat and general interaction from our community.

Why are we doing this?
We are all here because we love deal hunting and that means interacting with merchants daily and sharing our experiences with eachother. The knowledge our community has is incredible so it seems like a nice idea to make a thing of it and see who comes out on top.

What is in it for hotukdeals?
Nothing Smile This is a positive thread so i'd rather not address this but I know for sure one or two of you will (and I can direct you to this comment each time instead of responding individually Wink ). It is no secret how hotukdeals is funded (see our About page) and contrary to popular belief not every merchant on hotukdeals has an affiliate program but that doesn't stop them being shown on hotukdeals. Many of those merchants are actually shortlisted for your votes. They are there because they deserve to be, no other reason.

What is in it for you guys?
If you spend a couple of minutes to vote you are in with a chance to win 1 of 3 £100 vouchers to spend at ANY shortlisted merchant. So make sure you vote and follow the instructions!

Shortlisted merchants at at glance...

3230213-KQqPA.jpg
Finally....
I want this thread to be something positive and constructive. If you guys have some feedback on this idea then please share it as we'd love to hear.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/h...19-3230213