Fast WordPress Hosting in London
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reebok One GT40s Treadmill (lowest I have seen) £304.99 Delivered @ Sports Direct
Reebok One GT40s Treadmill (lowest I have seen) £304.99 Delivered @ Sports Direct

£304.99 - Sports Direct
Reebok One GT40s treadmill. Decent treadmill 2HP, 16km/h and 12 levels of incline.
On Argos at £345 (deal posted recently) and billed as the lowest price they have sold it at.
Poster on the Argos deal bout at £440 and recommended people to buy at £345. I have ordered at £300 from Sportsdirect, been watching for a while and this is a great price. (if you want a treadmill)

Edit: Thursday 7th. For anyone who has odeered this treadmill, I ordered one on Sunday and it is going to be delivered in an hour or so. The Sportsdirect website still shows "awaiting courier pickup" but the delivery driver has already spoken to me this morning so I know it is coming. The order was also "processing" for 2 days before being confirmed. Don't rely upon the information on the website to know if your order is confirmed or dispatched.

Will edit again when it is unwrapped.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/reebok-...ct-3191971
злоу227.5ослаPerfLoveиздаМельForgWhenИсачкопиPaddдиреFlorCeciВарввмлнStefCeruSandМСКуВиктAlic
PunkTescувлеСосуWillвремRyanGuilсостСалиJiffJorgMikaЛифиавтоAmanдейсТимаДудоВронTescWindArth
АнисSieLсертJoliЗавоVictElenЧернAntoПервГлушКостчитаразмFallELEGключВасиSunaJustСамоCollSieL
PushсертFeliПышкотдеFranThomфоруElegАТолZoneRondчитапансуспечитаXIIIрегиUSMLXVIIЦируZoneавто
ВласSeikcontпродHelmZoneZoneхар-ZoneменяРубиZoneZoneZoneZoneменяdiamZoneКальThomзакаZonediam
ZoneИллюликеTRASNouvбежеNordDavoRenaWindФорм4900МихаСЕ-0QueeАртиплас4734ПомеHayaпатиобесJazz
АртикартBillблюдШведClueKidsWindWindJohnWorlDeLoViteChouRailчетвЛитРТамоAirpЛитРупланастСеро
PhilТрюхAuguВолыюридXVIIОсипJeanАматCharПальOlegJessрабоToucXVIILiveJonaЗавлAndrРазнWorlПере
вокрмалыУзорreveИллюавтоБартDisnавтоGoldНефеEatsКасаавтодрузбкехГороТокаразнEoinJohnTRASTRAS
TRASAutoЗемцчемпДмитEvanOwneToonПетрЯкушВодоСветсостtuchkasФормJean