Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sealy Prestige 1400 Pocket Latex Mattress discounted at Costco online - From £319.99
Sealy Prestige 1400 Pocket Latex Mattress discounted at Costco online - From £319.99

£319.99 - Costco
£319.99 Single / £399.99 Double / £449.89 King / £539.89 Superking

Sealy Prestige 1400 Pocket Latex Mattress currently reduced at costco.co.uk deal expires 16th February. Also reductions on the mattress and divan set too. Link to all products in the offer on costco.co.uk homepage.

Been looking for a new mattress in king size or superking size trying different types in stores etc.
Had seen a sale on the Emma mattress online but found upon trying similar in stores that I wasn't a fan of the foam type mattresses that are very popular now, however many people I know are. A family member has a Leesa one and loves it.
I found however that I personally prefer a pocket sprung mattress about medium/firm which is in line with my recommended firmness for my weight. In one Benson's bed shop I tried a Sealy pocket sprung with a latex top layer and found it very comfortable however it was more than I really had to spend outright and don't like to finance these sorts of things personally if possible.

Have a Costco membership and seen this Sealy mattress currently discounted on the Costco website. Although sale price ends soon on 16th. Looks similar to the one I tried in store but lower count of pocket springs but still plenty and Costco one actually has thicker looking latex layer than the store one had. Far less expensive than the Benson's store one I tried though.

Only concern is buying without trying exact mattress first. Although reviews are very good. Seen a Which guide that explains various bed stores return/exchange policy but didn't include Costco.

https://www.which.co.uk/reviews/mattresses/article/how-to-return-a-mattress

However upon emailing Costco to ask for information on this in case I didn't find mattress comfortable they referred me to their member satisfaction guarantee and in a nutshell explained if unhappy it can be returned and they will collect free.
I intend to try it out initially with a thick sheet first but with protective plastic cover still on so even easier to return if immediately find uncomfortable right away. Should give me at least a good idea on how I find comfort before unwrapping.

Lots of good reviews on the Costco website and seems well priced for what it is. Also got discounts on the mattress and divan set but going to buy a separate wooden base myself. Costing about same overall as buying with divan from Costco. Just personal preference of style and if buying with divan remember headboard is extra on top again.

Not long left on sale but thought might be useful to someone.

The Sealy Prestige 1400 Pocket Latex Box Top mattress encompasses all of the support you would expect from a Sealy Posturepedic, with the luxury sleeping experience of a pocket sprung bed.

It features 1400 motion and weight responsive springs, which are individually fabric encased to provide excellent support and help eliminate noise. The individual pocket springs mould to the contours of the body, aligning the spine, whilst the insert of Latex gives greater ‘push back’ for exceptional comfort and pressure relief. Latex also boasts inherent breathability, keeping you cool throughout the night. The 7 zone foam provides relief to your pressure points and supports your body where you need it most.

The luxurious micro quilted box top construction offers sumptuous comfort and features Sealy SMART fibres. Sealy Smart Fibres are endorsed by Allergy UK and work collaboratively with Adaptive to create a cool, fresh and hypoallergenic sleeping environment. Tencel is made from eucalyptus and has excellent moisture absorption properties, creating a positive environment that does not give mould a chance to grow. Purotex fibres work alongside Tencel by releasing microcapsules into the fabric of the mattress, keeping the sleep surface clean and extending the mattresses lifespan.

Features

• Micro quilted sleep surface for added comfort
  • Features 1400 motion & weight responsive pocket springs to provide greater durability and support
  • Latex provides even pressure distribution, responding to your body’s contours to provide excellent comfort & support
  • 7 zone foam provides relief to your pressure points
  • Purotex fibres are endorsed by Allergy UK & release friendly bacteria into the fabric of the mattress acting as a self-cleaner- great for allergy sufferers
  • Made from eucalyptus, Tencel fibres are inherently breathable, avoiding irritation to the skin whilst you are sleeping & preventing your body from overheating
  • Adaptive releases & transports moisture- the perfect solution for a cool, dry sleep
  • Handmade in the UK
  • Mattress Firmness: Medium/Firm
  • Mattress Depth: 38 cm
Please Note: Listed spring counts are based on a king size mattress. The number of springs will alter based on a pro-rata basis dependent on mattress size.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sealy-p...ne-3406644