Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xbox One S All-Digital Edition to Launch in May 2019
Xbox One S All-Digital Edition to Launch in May 2019

Update 15/04/19 : Further leaked images also reveal the console will come with a 1TB hard drive, with pre-installed copies of Minecraft, Sea of Thieves, and Forza Horizon 3.

Bundles are expected to come in at around the 230 Euro mark - expect similar in UK markets at £230ish price point, rarely see conversion like for like but we can hope.

3192820.jpg3192820.jpg
Source

There's strong rumours across the WWW that Microsoft are set to launch an ALL DIGITAL Xbox One S in April this year, with the consoles being shipped in the first half of May 2019.

I'm all for new consoles but i'm not sure i quite get them, Microsoft, launching ANOTHER Xbox One S without a disc-drive.

Yes, it's great for digital-only users but unless it's more powerful and/or cheaper than the current prices of a Xbox One S atm, with a disc-drive, will it struggle?

Especially with a lack of a 4K drive for other media.

Prices are also usually much higher elsewhere on digital stores, that goes for all publishers like PlayStation & Nintendo.

Yes the Xbox Pass is good value for money, that's coming from a PlayStation fan myself, maybe you'll get a 6/12 month sub with a new bundle.

Now and again we have Xbox digital sales also, maybe they'll offer even deeper discounts?

Would you be interested in an all-digital Xbox hardware? if so what price would you be willing to bite at?

3192820.jpg
3192820.jpg

https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/x...19-3192820