Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xbox One S All-Digital Edition to Launch on 7th May 2019
Xbox One S All-Digital Edition to Launch on 7th May 2019

Update 17/04, as expected MS have now launched pre-orders for their All-Digital Xbox One:

Pre-order links are starting to trickle in - see below.

Xbox One S 1TB Digital + Sea of Thieves + Forza Horizon 3 + Minecraft £174.16 @ Microsoft Store (Via Electronic First) Thanks @reindeer333 -

Xbox One S 1TB All-Digital Edition console | Xbox Wireless Controller | Minecraft | Sea of Thieves | Forza Horizon 3 £199.99 (thanks @Smash77 )

Xbox One S 1TB All-Digital Edition console | Xbox Wireless Controller | Minecraft | Sea of Thieves | Forza Horizon 3 £199

I'll be checkoing throughout the day but any other retailers, let me know Smile
3192820.jpg
[shortcode id="22156849"/]

Go all digital with the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and build a library of digital games that travels with you and is available in the cloud. Take your cloud saves on the go, and enjoy the ability to preorder and pre-install upcoming games so you’re ready to play the moment they launch. Expand your options with Xbox Game Pass, discovering and downloading over 100 great game

3-Month Xbox Game Pass or (1 month Xbox Live Gold + 1,000 Apex Coins) for £1 (Thanks @matwalaboy )

Xbox Backwards Compatible Spring Sale Titles - From 84p (thanks @BuzzDuraband )

Update 15/04/19 : The console will come with a 1TB hard drive, with pre-installed copies of Minecraft, Sea of Thieves, and Forza Horizon 3.

Bundles are expected to come in at around the 230 Euro mark - expect similar in UK markets at £230ish price point, rarely see conversion like for like but we can hope.

Bundles confirmed at £199.99!

Watch the event unfold LIVE on the links below from 10pm UK time 16/04/19

Twitch TV

Mixer

YouTube

Facebook

https://www.youtube.com/user/xbox

Source

There's strong rumours across the WWW that Microsoft are set to launch an ALL DIGITAL Xbox One S in April this year, with the consoles being shipped in the first half of May 2019.

I'm all for new consoles but i'm not sure i quite get them, Microsoft, launching ANOTHER Xbox One S without a disc-drive.

Yes, it's great for digital-only users but unless it's more powerful and/or cheaper than the current prices of a Xbox One S atm, with a disc-drive, will it struggle?

Especially with a lack of a 4K drive for other media.

Prices are also usually much higher elsewhere on digital stores, that goes for all publishers like PlayStation & Nintendo.

Yes the Xbox Pass is good value for money, that's coming from a PlayStation fan myself, maybe you'll get a 6/12 month sub with a new bundle.

Now and again we have Xbox digital sales also, maybe they'll offer even deeper discounts?

Would you be interested in an all-digital Xbox hardware? if so what price would you be willing to bite at?

3192820.jpg
3192820.jpg

https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/x...16-3192820